Assortment of Tea Confections
Out of stock
This is an assortment of tea confections with two teas from Shizuoka
We curated five kinds of green tea-flavored sweets made in Shizuoka. Authentic Matcha, Gyokuro, and Hojicha are used for these confections.
And we selected two sencha to go well with them. Both are roasted at relatively high temperatures, making them go well with the rich flavored sweets in this assortment. Each tea comes in a cute little tin.
– 3 SETS ONLY
It includes sweets and teas below.
– Thick Matcha Langue De Chat お濃茶ラングドシャ
Matcha-flavored crumbly cookies with a matcha chocolate filling
– Gyokuro chocolate crunch 静岡玉露チョコレートクランチ
Gyokuro green tea flavored chocolate crunch with white chocolate on top (it looks Mt. Fuji!)
– Fujieda Matcha chocolate soft cookie 藤枝抹茶チョコ やわらかクッキー
A soft cookie filled with ceremonial grade Matcha and white chocolate
– Gyokuro and cheese moist cookie sticks 玉露とチーズのしっとりバー
Gyokuro and cheese flavored soft cookie sticks
– Jikabi Hojicha yokan 直火焙煎 ほうじ茶ようかん One piece
Hojicha flavored nerikiri-yokan
Yokan is a traditional Japanese confectionery made of red bean paste, agar, and sugar.
– ASAMUSHI STRONG ROAST 浅蒸し×火香強
Light-steamed and dark roasted Sencha from Shimada, Shizuoka
– FUKAMUSHI STRONG ROAST 深蒸し×火香強
Deep-steamed and dark roasted Sencha (Fukamushicha) from Shimada, Shizuoka