SARANTI TEA FARM TOUR
– Shizuoka City, Shizuoka
Visit us to experience the beautiful, breathtaking and unforgettable private Tea Farms in Shizuoka Prefecture!
We offer an exclusive guided Tea Farm tour and experience at the beautiful Tea Farms hidden on the high mountains of Shizuoka; where we walk along the Tea Bushes with a scenic view, indulge in tea tasting with an unforgettable mountain view, visit the tea processing factory, meet the Tea Farmers, all while obtaining all the Tea knowledge you can get!
What to Expect from your visit:
– Tea Tasting of different types of Japanese Tea
– Walking around the Tea Farm
– Meeting and talking with Tea Farmers (if they are available)
– Tea Leaf Picking
– Visit to the Tea Processing Factory
– Lunch: Japanese Bento Box made from local vegetables
Out of stock
What an experience. What an experience! The tea bushes are nestled on a beautiful mountain side in Shizuoka. It was breath taking looking up — and breath taking looking down! Akito is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and did a fantastic job explaining tea culture. From the farmers to processing, from the culture around tea and its slow disappearance, the entire presentation was compelling.
Please meet us at Saranti. We will provide you with the address and driving directions to our meeting point after you complete your booking.
We also offer a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from and to JR Shizuoka Station.
It takes about 30 minutes to drive from JR Shizuoka Station to the farm.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 3 hours.
- Guests ages 12 and up can attend.
- The capacity of the tour is 4 people Max. - Ask for more than 4.
- Due to the seasonal nature of Tea Farming, the Tea Factory is not always operational, but we are still able to visit inside the factory.